Saturday, November 6, 2010

Our Generations Kentucky Derby Uncut

What really scares me is the idea of what our generation is going to do to the Kentucky Derby. I'm more concerened what they'll do to the names of the horses. Because our generation likes everything faster, quicker, and mainstream, I can see the Kentucky Derby going something like this in the future:

"And they're off coming around the race track, nose to nose through the first turn. LOL takes an early lead, but l8r is passing him and bidding him adieu. As no surprise, n00b seems to be lost in what's going on, as most rookies do. And, OH! And is knocked into the fence and down by PWN! Meh and Ugh don't really seem to have their hearts in it.

MIA is no where to be seen, and something funny must be going on at the back of the track because ROFL and LMFAO have fallen in apparent fits of laughing. Here comes STFU coming around the corner, seeming annoyed at all the noise going on. Looking around I can't seem to find TTYL or BBL, however BRB has just mad his way back onto the course.

NSFW is... well... doing something to MILF that I just can't say over the airwaves. We'll have pictures and video on our website later. TMI is not enjoying the view, I can tell you that. Here we come down the final straight away! It's OMG and WTF neck and neck! They're coming to the finish line and, OH MY LORD! It's OMG past the finish line... no! Wait! It's FTW, for the win! Out of no where, FTW has come back and won it all!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment