2 weeks ago I finally decided I wanted to sit down and watch The Devil Wears Prada. So I looked up the movie, and saw that it was playing on Cenimax. I tell my DVR to record it, and I go to it the next day excited to finally watch my movie.
When I play the movie, two naked woman show up, making out with one another. And the title The Devil Wears Nada appears on the screen. Infuriated that I now cannot watch my chick flick due to porn, I go to record it again, this time checking the info to make sure it is the right one.
Yet, once again, my DVR recorded the porn version, leaving me with a feeling of emptiness. My DVR thinks I'm gay, and is trying to get me to watch porn over a touching story involving Anne Hathaway and Meril Streep.
2 weeks later, I have yet to see the stupid movie....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment