As I was sitting in the library today, trying to study, I ended up walking around to clear my head. I saw a woman sitting in the corner near my study spot with a large pad of paper drawing the scene in front of her in the library.
The fact that someone found library shelves fascinating enough to draw didn't throw me. What threw me was the fact I was worried if i walked in front of her it would mess up her picture. I suddenly saw this girl as taking a picture, and I didn't want to mess it up. Which then got me thinking:
What if I actually did walk by her? Would I show up blurry in her drawing? What if I just suddenly walked up and stopped in the middle of her scene, standing there and forcing her to draw me in her picture? I mean in a scene of a library, I wouldn't really be messing up the picture...
Then I got thinking, do you think the way we duck out of pictures was the same way they did in medieval times? Did simple snap shots take forever, and would they even call them snap shots?
"Hold it, hold it... hang on... Oh crap, I drew the left line on your face wrong and now it's blurry. I'm going to have to take another snap drawing... It's gonna be another half hour guys..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment