Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Love of Heels

I love high heels, probably too much. I don't have a creepy fetish love of heels, I just simply like the way they look.It's such an odd and awkward thing to love heels because you cant really compliment on a girl's shoes without coming off like a creeper or a gay guy. I come off more as a creeper because I can say "I love your heels" in 4 difference languages, not counting pig latin.

The major problem I have is that you can hear heels coming, depending on the type of the floor. If it's a tile floor, you can hear them coming from around the corner and down the hall. And hearing that amazing click every time a heel hits the floor, my minds goes through multiple ways to get a look at the shoes. Because if not done correctly, you can be a creeper staring at the girls feet, in which case the walk/run away faster. But if you wait too long and look at a girl as she's walking away, you look like you're checking out her ass, and I hate getting those weird looks by other girls when they think I'm staring at a walking away girl.

All in all there are multiple ways to see a girls heels. There is the fake sneeze where you hold your head down for a period as the girl walks away. There is the itchy nose in with you brush your nose against your shoulder on the side she's walking by. The, "I must tie my shoe" is pretty self explanatory. The "Oh no, I dropped something out of my pocket."

And, the one I seem to use far too often and with a too high rate of success, "Oh, my, God! Your shoes, they're just... gorgeous! Where did you get them???" Shut up, it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment